We are a young Startup in Reutlingen helping half-paralyzed people (e.g. after a stroke) with motivating exercises in Virtual Reality.
To accelerate our development, we’re looking for full time Unreal Developers to improve our software. It’s especially important to implement additional exercises and the test results of our users into the existing system.
With our software we strive to help support as many people as possible in their rehabilitation process.
What we look for:
- advanced knowledge in Epic’s Unreal Engine
- extensive knowledge in C++
- ability to communicate with other developers, using a git-repository and agile software development
- experience in VR development would be a plus
What you’ll get:
- close collaboration in a team
- flat hierarchies
- flexible working hours
- home office is possible
- software and game development with a social impact
We usually communicate in the office or online and communication skills are required and desired.
Our office is located at the University in Reutlingen and all the founders are located close by. In the beginning it is not required to relocate, but desired starting 2019.
The position is fixed-term, but with possibility of an open-ended position.
Please send your application documents to ue.og1545217773aher@1545217773cajaz1545217773. Your contact is Philipp Zajac, our CEO. Please send only .pdf files at a maximum of 5MB.
We’re looking forward to you!